Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bountiful Baskets!



I picked up my first share of Bountiful Baskets today. I've been wanting to order through them for quite a while. I was really excited about it and I'm excited to plan my meals around what I received! The basket was $15 and this is what was in it: 1 Giant head of Leaf lettuce, 1 bunch of spinach, 12 Anahiem Chilies, Asparagus, 3 baby Butternut squash, basket of cherry tomatoes, 1 small pineapple, 4 apples, 4 asian pears, 12 small Bartlett pears, 6 Kiwis, and 7 tangelos. I also ordered the 9-grain bread, which was 5 loaves for $10.

Several states participate in Bountiful Baskets, so take a look at the site. You order on Mondays and pick up on Saturdays and there are tons of locations. I like it because there is no commitment like many produce co-ops. You just order when ever you want and it is available every week.

No comments: