Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry about my very long hiatus! I am looking forward to posting again. A lot has happened and that is why my blog and most of my creative activities got put on hold! I need to whip out my camera again and start taking some pictures to go with the posts I want to write.

Last September I started school at Acaydia School of Aesthetics. I graduated in July and I'm now a Licensed Master Esthetician. This was such a HUGE accomplishment for me!! I am setting up a treatment room in my parents' home in American Fork, UT. While I am getting the official room put together I have set up a temporary, peaceful space in which I have started seeing clients. It has been so fun to actually start working! I am working n my website and will post a link as soon as it is up and running. I might Possibly start a blog for my business as well. I will let you know!

My next few posts are some pictures I wanted to post from last year, 2009. I hope you enjoy them! With fall here I have been feeling very crafty, so I should have some fun pictures of new projects to post soon, also!

This is a picture I took last year that I kind of liked!

No comments: