Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yummy Australian Chocolate!

OK, so those of you who are on Facebook with me have seen me yapping about Freddo Frogs and counting down the days until I'd get mine. I have a few Australian online friends and I kept hearing about these. They are dairy milk chocolate frogs made by Cadbury in Australia. (No comparison to the ridiculous Cadbury we have here made by Hershey!) If you're wondering what dairy milk is, it is the milk BEFORE the cream is removed, so its extra extra creamy. My friend, Jeanney's in-laws were coming for a visit and they brought me some. Yum, yum, yum!! I gave them my list of things I wanted and after a long wait, today they arrived! Yippee!!!


Quite a haul!! My sister, mom, dad and I had a chocolate tasting.


The funny thing is that I thought I was getting the size on the left, but they turned out to be the giant one on the right. More than double the size! I ended up with over 4 1/2 pounds of chocolate!! Oh dear.

No comments: