Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lush Products

As many of you know, I have recently discovered a new company called Lush. They make natural bath and body products that are SO fun! They started in the UK thirty years ago and their shops are now worldwide. (Except of course, not in Utah!) You can check them out at http://www.lush.com/ I heard about them for the first time about three weeks ago and became immediately obsessed! There are some fun review videos on Youtube that I just kept watching over and over. I placed a large online order and began anxiously awaiting their arrival! I want to share some pictures and reviews of some of the things I ordered. I will label those posts "Lush Report" so that they will be easily found (or avoided!)
The first thing I learned upon receiving my package is that most products are very heavily scented. This was a bit of a disappointment because I am quite sensitive to fragrances. I knew it was risky ordering so much without having smelled any of it. About a third of it is going to turn into gifts right off the bat and a few others are iffy. We'll see how it goes. But the items I have actually used in the last few days, I have really liked!

No comments: