Friday, May 29, 2009

MOST recent pages!


This was the first page I did in my new house! I've done all of these since I moved in there.


I'm still working in the composition book and I love that format, but I had this cute little journal that I got super cheap somewhere. It's 5"x7". I decided I want to start experimenting with different sizes and shapes of journals. I will probably leave this cover the way that it is.


This is the first page. Simple, but I really love it!


I saw a video on YouTube by fridayeudaemonism where she did a month of gratitude art journaling. 5 things a day. I'm going to try to make some of these myself. (Not everyday.) I did this one May 12th.


While I was looking in magazines for the pictures for the gratitude page, I came across this. It made my day! Look at those smoldering eyes! I had a lot of fun making this page!! Enjoy!

No comments: