Friday, May 29, 2009

Pages from recent past.


The left page I was trying to figure out why I was feeling SO pulled to California. I was already dying to go back and had even made plans to go and stay and look for a job. I'm not sure how well you can see the "why?" at the top. Then I just made a small pocket and put tags in that are labeled with the different things that were calling to me.

The right page was a piece of pink vellum I had added into the binding and I was just playing and trying something new.


I added ribbon and then sewed the page to another one along the top. I added a cloth tab to the bottom for lifting and then journaled underneath. There is also a title rub-on on the under side that says "The Journey Home."


This is what is under the vellum page. I would still like to add something, but I'm not sure what.




I REALLY like this page! Sorry, I didn't realize it is a bit blurry.

No comments: