Friday, May 29, 2009

Recent Pages _ Suzi Blu


OK, so there is this woman I like to watch on YouTube. Her name is Suziblu. She is setting up a new website and she has moved most of her videos, but she is also on Facebook and has posted some on there as well. She had a great ning network, but was having problems with some people and so she is creating a new one. She still teaches classes from there, you should check her out at suziblu.ning.com! She is also at http://www.alovelydream.com/. I'll warn you, she's a bit kooky!




This is a page inspired by one of her videos. A bit plainer than I usually do, but I liked the concept. I guess it's possible that I will add to it. If I do, I'll add another pic. I think I won't elaborate on this one.

1 comment:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.